Naughty Questions for couples / friends in 2022

 

Here are most asking questions for your partner . And you must have to ask these before taking a serious action toward your love one.



Q.1 What was your first impression of me ? 

2. Do you like biting?

3. Would you let me hug you? 

4. Do you like scratching ?

5. How do you feel about kissing in public

6. Food before fun or fun before food?

7.  What is one thing that gives you butterflies?

8. Do you feel like holding my hand?

9. Do you feel like seeing me shirtless ?

10. Would you like being passionately hugged right now?

11. Have you ever thought about kissing me?

12. Using three words, how would you describe me?

13. Do you have some secret fantasies?

14. What are some dreams you've had about me?

15. Would you let me kiss you?

16. Where do you like to be kissed the most?

17. Would you rather possess good looks or intelligence ?

18. Do you think about me when I' m away?

19. If you were to give me a pet name, what would it be ?

20. What are doing later?

21. When did you first realize you liked me?

22. What is your favorite thing about when we're together?

23. Have you been working out?

24. What do you expect most out of a relationship ?

25. Can you tell me some reasons why I like you ?

26. What world you do if I kissed you right now?



27. Who should make the first move in a relationship?

28. Would you like to go on a date with me ?

29. Do you see me in your future?

30. How did you get so beautiful ?

31. What is your guilty pleasure ?

32. Have you ever flirted with a stranger online?

33. What is your favorite thing about me ?

34. Hot showers or bubble baths?

35. Do you invite someone in on the first date?

36. What is one outfit you'd like to see me in ?

37. How do you want me ?

38. Would you flash me ?

39. Am i type of guy ?

40. Why are you still single ?

41. How many guys have you dated so far ?

42. Have you ever sent someone a naughty picture ? 

43. Do you miss me right now?

44. What would you want to do if i was at your house right now?

45. Is there anything you're too nervous to tell me in person?



46. How do you feel about me ?

47. Would you like to know how I feel about you ?

48. Want to go out later?

49. Want to exchange pics?

50. Can you come over the cuddle?

51. What do you wear while going to bed ?

52. What are you thinking about me ?

53. What do you do day dream about ?

54. Am i going to get lucky later ?

55. If i was t your window right now, would you invite me in ?

56. What could i bring you that would make you especially grateful ? 

57. If I could take you on a date anywhere, where would you want to go?

58. What is one word that describes how you’re feeling right now?

59. What’s your opinion about your kissing abilities?

60. Name the kinkiest request you have ever got from your partner? Did you oblige?




Comments

Popular Posts