Deep love messages for your partner to express your current feelings

 Love messages for your partner / long distance relationships. 

This is adorable , cute , and sweet text messages is sure to make them smile, I miss you so much

 Here's the points that you also love .



Some more points that I love ...

1. I don't think anyone else could make me laugh except you 2. you're the most interesting person I've ever met 3. Missing' you✵ 4. I wish I can meet you in real life(we talk in snap chat) 5. You're my hero/lobster 6. I'm so glad we met 7. I can't imagine my life without you 8. I'm proud of you 9. You're so cute, brilliant and handsome πŸ’™
10. I adore you 11. You're my cupcake 12. Wow you're so cool 13. Hmm really smart idea 14. I'm single are you? 15. you're so lovely and I'm so lively, we both will look perfect with each other πŸ’₯πŸ’ŸπŸ’ž

This sentences will make my crush fall in love with me πŸ’



Here are some quotes

Defensive - I am pushing you away because am not ready to talk 




Healing - As time for me to heal my inner child wounds.  

 



Langing - I miss you so much that it hurts. 




Triggering - We trigger each other like crazy .I just can't handle this anymore. 

 





Unbreakable - No matter what happens I know that we are connected forever!

 




Avoidence - I am ignoring you because this is easier than telling you the truth. 




Mirroring - What you are feeling know that I am feeling it to  





Clarity- I am beginning to see what this connection really is. 

 



Apology- I want to make things right between us. 

 


Second chance- I want you back in my life πŸ’— 

 

                         


 

Worried- I am worried about our future together what if it doesn't work out?

 



Purging - I am releasing anything that is no longer serving me .

 



Obsession- I just can't get you out of my mind and heart. 

 





Karmic situation- I have to fulfill my soul lessons with other person first 

 


Future- Someday we will be together again!😍 

 

 


Breaking free- I am finally learning to stand up for what I believe in.





Friends - I want to short  a friendship first before we take this further.  


 

  

 Magnetic pull- Something keeps pulling me back to you. 

 




  • You are the stunning person that I ever meet in life. 

 

  • "You make me happy when you're not even here".


  • "We go together like watch and a cell"

 

  •  "I am so crazy about you" 

  •    "Thanks for always be with me" 

Wow! Super message very sweetie much and touching my heart and soul best you are the love of my life and you are my soulmate my love πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

 

 

                                                                                                      Me: hey! 

                                                                                                      Bf: hey! sup

                                                                                                      Me: you're my lobsterπŸ’˜πŸ’™❤️

This sentences will make my crush fall in love with meπŸ˜€πŸ’˜

Thanks
If you like this , so comments me and also share my article to your friends.

Comments

Popular Posts